COVID -19 Policy
Renaissance Hair & Beauty Bar by Pamela Curran and all the team are members committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our workers and customers.
To ensure that, we have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan.
All managers, supervisors and workers are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus.
• continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with our workers
• provide up to date information to our workers on the Public Health advice issued by HSE/Gov.ie
• display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct hand-washing techniques
• provide an adequate number of trained Worker Representative(s) who are easily identifiable and put in place a reporting system
• inform all workers and visitors of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements
• adapt the workplace to facilitate physical distancing
• keep a contact log to help with contact tracing
• have all workers undergo an induction / familiarisation briefing
• develop a procedure to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at the workplace or at home .
• provide instructions for workers to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during work
• intensify cleaning in line with government advice and PPE at all times.
Pre Appointment questionare for all customers to ensure all our team and clients are as safe as possible .
All managers, supervisors and workers will be consulted on an ongoing basis and feedback is encouraged on any concerns, issues or suggestions you may have .
This can be done through the Worker Representative: Emma Reilly / Owner : Pamela Curran You can contact us privately @ Ph: 041- 9836920